[Plugin: Events Manager] Widget, How to Display Upcoming Events
Let’s assume today is the 16th of September.
I have three events.
1) House Party : October 4th.
2) Birthday Week: Sept 12th – 16th
3) Date Night : Sept 16th
I want to display
[Current Events ]
Birthday Week ( Now thru Sept 16th )
Date Night (Sept 16th)
House Party (Oct 4th)
If I set….
Are current events past events? (No)
And I create two widget,
1) one for [Current Events] with the Scope set to “Today”
2) one for [Upcoming Events] with the Scope to “Future”
I get this ISSUE.
Birthday Week: Sept 12th – 16th shows up on both, with the
start date for Current, and the end Date for Upcoming.
[Current] as Birthday Week (Sept 12th), Date Night (Sept 16th)
[Upcoming] as Birthday Week (Sept 16th) * This should not appear in my opinion.
basically, I think if the event is current, it should not display in the future scope.
now… if I then
set “Are current events past events?” (Yes)
for my Birthday Week Event
Thoughts on how to get my specific case to work?
Also…in the widget there is a bug…if you set the scope dropdown, it doesn’t remember after you save the widget…
- The topic ‘[Plugin: Events Manager] Widget, How to Display Upcoming Events’ is closed to new replies.