I am considering the pro version of this plugin but have some questions:
1. Does it accept any payment processors besides PayPal? I’m leaning towards moneybookers, as the site is based in Europe and many of the attendees will be from Europe.
2. Is it possible to get rid of the attendee limits? This is an open event with no seating limit, but pre-registration is required.
3. How do partial payments/deposits work? We need to take a deposit on an (expensive) event, not have people prepay the entire registration fee, and take the balance several weeks/months later. This needs to be as automated as possible.
4. Are there events that can be seen by members only? The big event is a multi-day festival with several workshops and other activities per day. Those who pre-register should be allowed to sign up for specific activities after they’ve paid their deposit. The activity schedule might be publicly visible, but there would not be any open registration.
- The topic ‘[Plugin: Events Manager] pre-sales questions’ is closed to new replies.