Since I updated to Version 5 of the plugin, I'm experiencing a very specific problem with the event list page:
What I do: I configure the events manager plugin to show the events list at a specific page. Then, I change the wordpress settings to display this page as static front page of my site, and additionally choose another specific page to hold my blog articles.
What I expect: The front page showing my events, my articles being shown at the other specific page I chose.
What happens: Displaying the event list at the front page works, but the event list is also shown in some crippled, layout-braking way at the page that is supposed by the wordpress settings to show my blog articles.
Since I don't have the time do digg through thousand lines of code I've not written myself, I'm asking for help here, hoping someone will be able to get around this and publish a bug-fix release, or at least provide me with the information where (which part of the code in which files) I could start looking for the error and fix it there by myself.