I’ve installed “Event manager” which seems perfect for my needs and customization desires.
Now, everything worked fine even after I did several changes to the formatting through the plugins interface.
I left it and continued working on other things. When I got back to this, I found out that I can’t create new events and some more options are missing from the admin panel.
That’s what I did to check it:
1. Tried to use a link to edit some old event post I has and got the “cheatin uh?” message.
2. restarted the plugin through the admin panel => can create new event, but when I do some changes to the settings and saves it, the new event option disappears again.
3. Uninstalled, deleted and installed again the latest version – same problem.
4. THEME – changed to the “twenty eleven” theme and another one – still the same.
5. Other plugins – Have only 8 basic plugins, but I tried to deactivate them all and then restarted the “events manager” plugin – same.
What could it be?
- The topic ‘[Plugin: Events Manager] Can't create new events suddenly – permission problem?’ is closed to new replies.