about sql, i know nothing btw, i just have a db manager plugin
ok... about the events/locations problems im having
this is what i find:
im having problems with the permalinks of ur plugin:
plugin requires permaslugs fields to work...
if i remove them... whole wp fails
this is what happens about assigning a wp page
to events and location archive section
if i dont set a page...
- location shows nothing
- events works fine but shows no page title
if i set a page to them...
- location shows locations (with the locations problem im having)
- event shows events (showing itself, the event page, inside post list)
if i create a page for events
it works but only shows formats active
and cant turn off option (even its showing its off)
if the page i create in wp manager has the same slug
as the permslugs of the plugins its a new conflict
and posts dont even open in single mode
categories slugs have the same problem
i had to turn off ur category manager and leave my posts with no categories for a lot of reasons:
1) those cats are on a different table in the sql
2) if i name a category the same as one of my owns,
creates a conflict with the posts style and turnes off wp styles
3) if i click on that category, it doesnt show em posts, just originals
4) if i do a new category just for the events regarding mines
events keeps showing without wp styles
and a bigger problem is coming to me...
if i have to reinstall plugin and delete sql tables to make sure that the probles was me, ill lose all events and locations i already entered
and that is not funny :S
btw, the 1970 event disappeared by selecting none page for events in archives section and posts at last are showing with wp styles but because i dont have a page set to it, the events page has no title on it.
locations... cant find anything to restore them as they were
but again.. all this resumes that plugin has a problem with permalink slugs as i can see... cant do any further to give you more info about my issues, sorry