i just made an update from 1.3.6 to 1.4.2 and experienced a severe bug. I’m using qTranslate to have my contents in a second language. Before the upgrade of the venue system, everything worked fine. Now a strange thing happens when i update venues: each time i update a venue, the title from the second language is added once again to both titles. let me give you an example to better understand:
title first lang: title-de / title second lang: title-en
after saving the title for both languages is: title-detitle-en
Seems like the new venue system strips the language tags, which are needed by qTranslate:
<!–:de–>Title DE<!–:–><!–:en–>Title EN<!–:–>
Please look into this issue and fix it soon! Thanks a million!
- The topic ‘[Plugin: Event Organiser] Venue bug with 1.4.2 and qTranslate’ is closed to new replies.