[Resolved] [Plugin: Event Organiser] Events Not Showing ("Nothing Found")
I am really hoping that someone can help me. I have just installed the Event Organiser Plug-in which has great reviews and looks to be perfect for what I need. But at the very initial set up stage I have encountered a problem. Here is what I have done.
1. Installed and activated the plug-in.
2. Gone to Settings > Event Organiser > General. I have a custom menu that generates a navigation bar for my site. So I go to “Add an ‘events’ link to the navigation menu:” option and choose my custom menu from the dropdown. Save settings and check that the ‘Events’ tab has appeared in the navigation menu on the front of the site. It has.
3. Create a new event.
4. Go to the front of the site and click on ‘Events’ tab in my custom menu expecting to see the event. I get a “Nothing Found
Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive” message.
5. I try adding all kind of different events with different dates, options and variants. Still none of the events appear.
What did I do wrong?
Here is the website – http://reedham.org.uk/wordpress/
The ‘Events’ tab that was created by the Event Calender Settings is the last in the custom navigation menu.
- The topic ‘[Resolved] [Plugin: Event Organiser] Events Not Showing ("Nothing Found")’ is closed to new replies.