[Resolved] [Plugin: Esponce QR Code Generator] UI Issues
In the “QR Code by Esponce” widget, for Instance:
- There needs to be a way to align the QR Code Image. The QR Code Image is aligned to the left, by default, but doesn’t have an option to center or align to the right.
- The “Module Size” option needs to create QR Codes, that are the same size, throughout the whole website. Compare the size of the QR Code, generated on my Search Engine Optimization Page to my Search Engine Optimization Category and finally to one of my Search Engine Optimization Posts (500 Internal Server Error). The QR Code generated for the preview of a draft post, is even smaller than all thesse. The same widget is used on all these, with the “Module Size” set to 5 and “Padding” set to 0, yet the size is different on every one of these.
- There needs to be a way of defining the alt tag and title tag options for the QR Code (maybe even include a dynamically assigned title, via a combination of shortcode and text.
- The Widget UI should be more similar to the TinyMCE UI.
These are fairly major issues, which I identified in the http://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-esponce-qr-code-generator-no-dynamic-functionality but which don’t seem to be getting any attention.
- The topic ‘[Resolved] [Plugin: Esponce QR Code Generator] UI Issues’ is closed to new replies.