I am running on Windows Server 2008 R2, with IIS 7.5. Content Directory has been moved via the WP recommended method. Here’s the process I am going through:
- Upload a new PNG file (issue duplicates with JPG files too)
- WP Creates 13 imgages, (12 thumbs, and one full size)
- Files are viewable in the browser
- Replace file with a different PNG file (using just replace file)
- Upload works and returns to the media library
- Refreshing on the fullsize image on the browser produces 404 error
- Examining the filesystem reveals:
- Thumbnails are updated
- Full size image is gone
Attempting this same process with a PDF produces the same results (without the thumbnail creation, of course).
- The topic ‘[Plugin: Enable Media Replace] Replaced Files cause 404 error’ is closed to new replies.