[Plugin: easyReservations] Issues after update to 3.0.2
Firstly, thanks for a fabulous plugin. I installed it last week on my testing environment and am now getting familiar with it.
I just thought you should know about a few issues I found after updating to version 3.0.2 this morning.
1. The installer didn’t work and I had to copy the files across manually.
2. The conditional filters that I had set up are now broken. They were all personal filters and now, even though the Type is set to number of persons, the Condition is set to ‘days’. If I delete the filter and recreate it, sometimes it works and sometimes not.
3. Previously, when you tried to book 4 people in a room with a maximum of 3, there was a warning message that popped up on the front end, now this does show, even though the Min and Max are set for the number of people.
4. The simulator in the backend is no longer working.
If I can help test fixes for these bugs, just let me know.
- The topic ‘[Plugin: easyReservations] Issues after update to 3.0.2’ is closed to new replies.