Widget doesn’t do anything. No Support. Paid Forum only.
What’s wrong with you?
– bad rating the plugin
– say it’s broken
– post on my website very rude and personally
– this post
What I’ve done to you?
I’ve worked over 2500 hours for this plugin and you got it for FREE.
Do you think I got paid for that?
And you have the impudence to demand free support in this way, just because you’ve problems to configure it right? Why should I do that? Did you return anything?
And BTW it’s working fine…
The funny thing is that I get very nice messages from my users who are really happy and thankful every day. And they even pay me.
You are the first(!) bad reaction in one fully year I’m doing this 😉
I think that’s a very good rate.
But please, stay in your reality.
I kind of agree with Stalane. I installed, keep getting a file not found error, and the help is behind your paywall. I’m going to uninstall :(.
It has to work to get paid.
There is a bug report forum. I’ve just tried the current version and it’s working fine on four different servers for me.
What file is missing?
I get a 404 error (see below). I get this when I click the ‘e’ icon when I’m editing a page where I want to insert the calendar. I also get it in part of the admin summary where it shows upcoming reservations and such.
“Page not found
The page you are looking for might have been removed,
had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.
Please try the following:
If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.
– Click the Back button in your browser to try another link.
– Use a search engine like Google to look for information on the Internet.
HTTP 404 – File not found”
The script is trying to access wp-blog-header.php on both places.
Either its not in the right place or it has no access to open it.
It’s a server related issue that can’t be solved by me.
Maybe try to set CHMOD or re-save your permalink settings.
I have to agree with stalane and Junglebee, potentially this could be a great plugin but it’s support is poor and if I am honest so is your attitude. Maybe if you just provided some support/guides then you would get far more useful feed back and that would help it grow however for now I will be uninstalling it and looking elsewhere as I haven’t found it very easy to set up and whilst I do have it working I am struggling to configure for my needs.
Accept my congratulations for some great work here.
I have test installed the plugin and have yet to find a way where the client can check for availability from the home page and than get redirected to reservation.
I know you are in a catch 22 over trying to provide support for Free Version. Here’s my 2 penny worth.
1) Create a comprehensive support pdf and throw it open to the public and concentrate on the development part rather than spending countless hours on trying to answer Q’s of all sorts from all over.
2) A satisfied user who manages to get the plugin up and working will not only provide you rational feedback but will come back 100% and purchase the pro version for the payment gateway alone.
3) Reduce price to the vicinity of 75$ or thereabouts, it would certainly increase the user base manyfolds.
Just my opinion!
- The topic ‘[Plugin: easyReservations] Broken – No Support’ is closed to new replies.