Hello, I seem to have an issue with pdf links, as they open in the browser and not in the lightbox, regardless of what I try.
This is what I've done so far, so that you can have a better idea of the issue:
- tried the test links provided in the other topics (http://demo.status301.net/easy-fancybox-sandbox/pdf-embeds/) and I can open all the pdfs so the issue is not with my browsers (Opera and Chrome, latest builds); a couple of friends experienced the same thing, they could see the embeded links in the test site, but my links were opened via browser;
- tried both the class="fancybox-iframe" and class="fancybox-pdf" versions while having autodetect disabled
- tried the plain link to the pdf and have it autodetected
- tried using Google Viewer without luck (even with the code from their website)
- tried enabling the iframe, but still didn't work
Other useful details:
- the syntax used for the links: Title
- I use a couple dozen plugins and I will try disabling each of them to see if there's an incompatibility (most likely, as I think I used all possible options I could think of) somewhere as the local test run was made on a vanilla WordPress install, apart from the NextGen Gallery and the Easy FancyBox.
If you have any suggestions, please let me know. The webpage in question can be found here - MA CEAS and TOEFL links.
Thanks in advance for your time!