Hi, I’m having a problem using a jquery slider (Easing slider), actually the same issue happened with a different plugin. So I have the feeling it’s a conflict with either the JQUERY or my CSS rather than a specific plugin. I’m just hoping someone has had (and solved) a similar issue.
have a look at the slider and how it’s ‘breaking’:
Here’s what I’ve tried so far with no joy.
1. I’ve removed the plugins in the install
2. Removed the duplicate call for the JQUERY within the plugin
3. Removed my link to the CSS for the site
4. Removed the CUFON js and curvycorners js files
I got limited success when I appended the plugin CSS directly onto my site CSS – but all that happened was it sat with the preloader animation spinning around and no images were loaded.
Thanks in advance
- The topic ‘[Plugin: Easing Slider] conflict somewhere!’ is closed to new replies.