Please, could anybody help me finding the problem?
The Localization for the Dynamic Content Gallery isn’t working. I followed the instructions starting on line 35 of the includes/dfcg-admin-core.php:
/***** Internationalisation *****/
* Function to load textdomain for Internationalisation functionality
* Loads textdomain if $dfcg_text_loaded is false
* Note: .mo file should be named dynamic-content-gallery-plugin-xx_XX.mo and placed in the DCG plugin’s languages folder.
* xx_XX is the language code, eg fr_FR for French etc.
* @global $dfcg_text_loaded bool defined in dynamic-gallery-plugin.php
* @uses load_plugin_textdomain()
* @since 3.2
First-of-all: I don’t see any action initiating the load_plugin_textdomain() function as I’ve seen in many other plugins, like: “add_action( ‘init’, ‘plugin_text_domain’ );”
Also, the POT file that comes with the plugin is named differently from the instructions (dynamic-content-gallery-plugin.pot).
I’ve already tried calling the init, changing the domain etc, etc. But I just can’t find the prob.
Thanks in advance
- The topic ‘[Plugin: Dynamic Content Gallery] Localization isn’t working’ is closed to new replies.