1. I added the Super Socializer widget and it’s showing dots for the list of social media icons. How do I remove the dots? See http://tinypic.com/r/909k7p/8
2. Is it true that this plugin only works on multi-site installations? My site is a self-hosted site. I was reading http://wordpress.org/support/view/plugin-reviews/super-socializer?filter=3
Awaiting a reply
1. Need your website url to fix this issue.
2. You must have read my comment on that. The plugin works with standalone as well as multisite installations
1. The url is at http://pastebin.com/hNGc7HeN
2. You plugin is the most comprehensive social media plugin in the WP repository to date. I wonder if you plan on adding a floating panel to this plugin. An example plugin is at http://wordpress.org/plugins/slick-social-share-buttons/ but this plugin isn’t working on mobile devices.
1. I checked the url but could not find any dots. Try cleaning your browser cache as mentioned at following link:
2. Thanks for appreciation. I will surely add floating panel in next release.
Oh, I LOVE this plugin and appreciate your hard work.
1. The dots aren’t showing on iphone so I figured something was wrong with the web display.
“I will surely add floating panel in the next release.” Thank you so much. I know that you’ll ensure that the floating buttons won’t affect the website’s display on mobile phones as that other plugin does. You know your stuff (coding skills) and maintain the plugin 🙂
Did you ever add the floating option to this plugin? I’d prefer use yours over all other social sharing. One regularly updated one I’m using is Ultimate Social Media Icons because your description doesn’t state whether your plugin has the floating option.
Yes, floating icons are there in the plugin. You can enable them from
Vertical (floating) Sharing Interface Optionssection at
Super Socializer > Social Sharingpage in admin panel.
I looked at the demo and I’m surprised that Youtube and RSS are not included in the sharing services. Will you add these major ones?
- The topic ‘Plugin displaying dots above icons’ is closed to new replies.