Plugin Disabled Google Font
The hosting company (stablehost) installed this plugin on one of my sites during some support assistance I was getting from them and after I checked the site I noticed that the CSS looked funny and I’m finding that the Google font is no longer working. It’s listed on my stylesheet like this:
I disabled this plugin (W3 Total Cache) and it fixed the font and went back to normal. I would like to use this plugin because it seems to help the site but I’m not understanding why it would disable a part of the CSS. I don’t really understand most of the settings on this plug in so I have no idea what to change to configure it.
- The topic ‘Plugin Disabled Google Font’ is closed to new replies.