The process of installing and activating was:
1. I install the “demo mode” pluging (from my wordpress blog´s admin dashboard)
2. It was installed successfully
3. After installed, I push the button “activate” (without doing any configuration, without select password, etc.)
4. And then automatically, the blog (as well the public webpage as well the administration dashboard) ask to me username and contraseña (password) to access
5. I´ve tried to access with my wordpress username-password but it doesn´t work…
What username-password I have to use…?
Thank you very much
- The topic ‘[Plugin: Demo Mode] I can´t access to my blog…’ is closed to new replies.