[Plugin: Degradable HTML5 audio and video] Issue with IE8/Chrome on Windows 7
Working fine on Safari and Chrome on the Mac but something strange going on with at least IE8 and Chrome on Windows 7. I’ve got a page with two instances of the plugin, i.e. two videos, and it looks like the page doesn’t render beyond the first one. Have a look here: http://suklaa.org/project/briary-primary-podcasts/
I checked the source of the page in IE8/Chrome and it’s all there.
I’m using version 1.8.2 of the plugin.
- The topic ‘[Plugin: Degradable HTML5 audio and video] Issue with IE8/Chrome on Windows 7’ is closed to new replies.