The Customizable Post Listings plugin has been updated to v3.0.1.
Display Recent Posts, Recently Commented Posts, Recently Modified Posts, Random Posts, and other post, page, or draft listings using the post information of your choosing in an easily customizable manner. You can narrow post searches by specifying categories and/or authors, among other things.
Visit its new homepage at:
Details, documentation, examples, and the download can be found there.
Full ChangeLog can be found at:
Highlights of this release are:
- Better administration!
- Options are now stored in the database and configurable via the plugin’s new admin options page.
- Better documentation!
- The plugin’s admin options page includes documentation for all percent-substitution tags (54!), pseudo-function percent-substitution tags (5), template tags (4), and their arguments.
- Also, the plugin distribution zip file contains a readme.txt.
- More features!
- Almost three dozen new percent-substitution tags!
- New feature of pseudo-function percent-substitution tags that are more dynamic than regular tags! (get custom field values, specially format a date, or call your own function!)
- Can be used to find posts without formatting them!
- Can be used to format posts you’ve already found!
- List drafts, pending, or future posts, pages, recent commenters to a post, exclude categories and/or authors, and more, like never before!
- Updated support for WordPress!
- Tested through WP 2.3.3 and 2.5
- Support added for post_status, post_type, taxonomy, tags, etc
Really, a lot has changed!
Please review the updated documentation. If you've been using the plugin in the past, you may need to change your usage when you upgrade due to the introduction of additional arguments to the template tag functions.