WordPress.org

Support

Support » Plugins and Hacks » Custom Taxonomy Sort » [Plugin: Custom Taxonomy Sort] conflicting "manage_{$name}_custom_column" functions

[Plugin: Custom Taxonomy Sort] conflicting "manage_{$name}_custom_column" functions

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • To be more specific, the loop in your add_taxonomy_actions is calling column_value(). I’m doing something similar and apparently only one will “win”, depending on filter sort order. Any other custom columns return as false.

    Got it, the answer is pretty simple really…

    I switched the manage_{$name}_custom_column filter order on my plugin to higher number and added in the logic from your plugin.

    So the column_value() method on my plugin looks like this:

    function column_value( $empty = '', $custom_column, $term_id ) {
      if ( 'season' == $custom_column )
        return get_metadata($this->taxonomy, $term_id, 'season', true);
      if ( 'order' == $custom_column )
        return get_term_meta( $term_id, 'tax-order', true );
    }

    In closing, I learned a lot from your plugin and am using it’s sorting functionality, thanks.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘[Plugin: Custom Taxonomy Sort] conflicting "manage_{$name}_custom_column" functions’ is closed to new replies.
Skip to toolbar