WordPress.org

Support

Support » Plugins and Hacks » Custom Content Type Manager » [Resolved] [Plugin: Custom Content Type Manager] Issue After Upgrade to 0.9.6.1–getting PHP error

[Resolved] [Plugin: Custom Content Type Manager] Issue After Upgrade to 0.9.6.1–getting PHP error

  • Hi,

    I just updated to Custom Content Type Manager to v. 0.9.6.1. I also have Summarize Posts installed. The CCTM upgrade resulted in the following error:

    “The Summarize Posts plugin cannot load correctly! Another plugin has declared conflicting class, function, or constant names: Class: uninstall_cctm You must deactivate the plugins that are using these conflicting names.”

    => I found a forum post (http://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-summarize-posts-conflict-with-cctm), which stated that the Summarize Posts plugin code is now included in CCTM so can be disabled.

    => After disabling Summarize Posts, I noticed that our list of posts were not showing up on the frontend. Checking the error logs, I saw the following PHP error:

    PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined method GetPostsQuery::set_output_type() in [mysitedirectory]/wp-content/themes/[mytheme]/my_list.php on line…

    => I checked for the set_output_type function and it does not exist in custom-content-type-manager/includes/GetPostsQuery.php; however, I do see it in the deactivated plugin, Summarize Posts’ summarize-posts/includes/GetPostsQuery.php.

    => Is the function now deprecated or am I missing any upgrade steps?
    I simply disabled Summarize Posts after the CCTM plugin upgrade.

    Has anybody encountered this error as well and have any ideas of solving it? Thanks in advance.

    http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/custom-content-type-manager/

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Plugin Contributor fireproofsocks

    @fireproofsocks

    Deactivate the SummarizePosts plugin: it is already included in the CCTM.

    The newer version of the GetPostsQuery class does not support the object output type: all results are associative arrays. So you should comment out that line from your code and ensure that your results are printed as arrays not objects, i.e.

    print $result['post_title']
    // not
    print $result->post_title

    Thanks for the great plugin and your help. I commented it out and the posts in the list are showing up now.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘[Resolved] [Plugin: Custom Content Type Manager] Issue After Upgrade to 0.9.6.1–getting PHP error’ is closed to new replies.
Skip to toolbar