Plugin Version: 0.9.5.13-pl
WordPress Version: 3.4
PHP Version: 5.2.17
MySQL Version: 5.1.63-community-log
Server OS: Linux
* Advanced Custom Fields v.3.2.5 [http://www.advancedcustomfields.com/]
* Comprehensive Google Map Plugin v.7.0.29 [http://initbinder.com/comprehensive-google-map-plugin]
* MapPress Easy Google Maps v.2.38 [http://www.wphostreviews.com/mappress]
* Search Everything v.188.8.131.52 [https://github.com/sproutventure/search-everything-wordpress-plugin/]
* Spam Free WordPress v.1.6.6 [http://www.toddlahman.com/spam-free-wordpress/]
CURRENT THEME: Twenty Eleven v.1.4 http://wordpress.org/
Not so much as a bug, rather a feature isn’t working properly. Validation, if I want a field validated as a URL, but choose to leave it blank, it won’t allow it. I don’t want the field required, but I do want it to be a URL should it be filled in.
I may be confusing, let me try again. If I want a field validated, but not required, that is not possible at this time. If I choose validation, but not required, it still requires it.
- The topic ‘[Plugin: Custom Content Type Manager] Bug with Validation’ is closed to new replies.