[Resolved] [Plugin: Crayon Syntax Highlighter] bugs
1. Notice: Undefined variable: langs in /var/www/projects/zdrojak/htdocs/public/soubory/plugins/crayon-syntax-highlighter/util/list_posts.php on line 16
2. i am not sure if it is your bug, but it does not appear with other plugins: when updating, it shows error, that has_cap was used with parameter, which is not used since 2.0 (it does not show the file and line number, so i can’t say if it is not of other plugin which may affect your updates).
3. Warning: touch(): Unable to create file /var/www/projects/zdrojak/htdocs/public/soubory/plugins/crayon-syntax-highlighter/log.txt because Operace zamítnuta in /var/www/projects/zdrojak/htdocs/public/soubory/plugins/crayon-syntax-highlighter/crayon_settings_wp.class.php on line 803 The log is currently empty. The log file does not exist and is not writable.
4. setting page did’t load for me completely, it always hanged on tag editor with no error notice. when i put return at the begining of tag_editor function ,the rest of settings page loaded normaly (but anyway for quite long time). i have few thousands of articles, i am not sure if it may be reason.
- The topic ‘[Resolved] [Plugin: Crayon Syntax Highlighter] bugs’ is closed to new replies.