Client bought this and asked me to configure, on a clean updated WordPress.
1. Editing slide , deleted 2 slides, added 2 vertical ones, uploaded an image to each, hit update and plugin page goes blank.
2. Add 2 vertical slides with 2 sub-slides and an image in each, hit update, image in first slide is gone. Preview button is buggy. Insert into post button works only occasionally.
3. Advertise "skins" when they are clearly just layouts.
4. Very limited control, for a pro version it is not configurable for categories, tags, taxonomies, custom fields.
5. No short-codes or function parameters of any kind besides width and height.
6. Vertical slides are buggy when output to post/pages.
7. Very poor documentation with regards to WordPress, then again there are really no options with this plugin.
Seriously this plugin would be OK if it was free, but because you charge for a pro version it is very questionable.
ps. Your WordPress vertical slide demo on your own site is broken....