[Plugin: Contact Form 7] wheel spins for 2 minutes, mail received ok
I use WP 3.4.1 and CF7 v 3.2.1. I have no caching plugin installed.
I use the latest versions of Google Chrome and Firefox.
After having filled out the form, the spinning arrow starts and it doesn’t stop until after (almost exactly) 2 minutes.
- Mail 1 is received after about 1 minute while the arrow keeps spinning
- Mail 2 is received directly after the spinning arrow stops after almost exactly 2 minutes
I’ve tried the following:
- Switched to Twenty eleven default theme and disabled all plugins (but CF7).
- Disabled CF7’s js by inserting this into ‘ into ‘wp-config.php’
define ('WPCF7_LOAD_JS', false);
<p style="visibility:hidden;">[file upload]</p>into the form.
Nothing of the above has resolved the problem.
Mail 1 and 2 are sent but it takes (almost) forever and I don’t want users to worry about if the mail goes through and the wheel that keeps spinning
Anyone with a suggestion on how to deal with this?
- The topic ‘[Plugin: Contact Form 7] wheel spins for 2 minutes, mail received ok’ is closed to new replies.