I’ve been experiencing the popular spinning arrows issue.
The form is filled out, and mailed successfully – but the AJAX doesn’t load the “Your message was sent successfully.” verbiage to let the user know everything went smoothly.
Here’s what I’ve tried:
– Disabling all other plugins and reverting to default theme.
– Tried reverting to google hosted v1.3 (i heard it sometimes helps)
– Creating a new form on a new page – with one and two word slugs
– Ensuring htaccess was set up correctly, and that permalinks are working.
– Uninstalling the plugin and reinstalling the plugin
– Reinstalling WordPress
– Redirecting the user after successful send to avoid need for ajax altogether (it never makes it far enough to run the on_sent_ok script)
Can you guys think of anything else I can try?
- The topic ‘[Plugin: Contact Form 7] Spinning Arrow Issues (Again)’ is closed to new replies.