I've been experiencing the popular spinning arrows issue.
The form is filled out, and mailed successfully - but the AJAX doesn't load the "Your message was sent successfully." verbiage to let the user know everything went smoothly.
Here's what I've tried:
- Disabling all other plugins and reverting to default theme.
- Tried reverting to google hosted v1.3 (i heard it sometimes helps)
- Creating a new form on a new page - with one and two word slugs
- Ensuring htaccess was set up correctly, and that permalinks are working.
- Uninstalling the plugin and reinstalling the plugin
- Reinstalling WordPress
- Redirecting the user after successful send to avoid need for ajax altogether (it never makes it far enough to run the on_sent_ok script)
Can you guys think of anything else I can try?