[Plugin: Contact Form 7] "Sent Successfully" but no email
I have two websites, mcsaver.net and it’s backup mcsaver.site50.net
My situation is that my contact form will no longer send emails. Here’s what info I have.
– I have not made any wordpress changes in at least a couple weeks
– I check my spam folder, as sometimes wordpress emails get sent there, so its not that
– my ‘site50’ website, which I haven’t updated in at least a month, still sends fine.
– In an effort to fix this, I updated both websites to wordpress 3.1.3, and also updated Contact Form 7. No changes. Main site wont send, backup site works fine.
I’m really out of options as to how to resolve this, at this point, beyond simply resorting to my backup site as my main.
- The topic ‘[Plugin: Contact Form 7] "Sent Successfully" but no email’ is closed to new replies.