[Plugin: Contact Form 7] Not working with WordPress 3.4?
There seems to be a lot of users seeing problems with a combination of Contact Form 7 and WordPress 3.4. The problem is that after upgrading WordPress to 3.4, contact forms fail to send mail and show error messages of “Failed to send your message” with red border.
To investigate this issue closely, we need more information about environments where it happens. We’d like to do a survey. If you see those problems, please answer the questions below as a comment to this topic. Please do not comment here if you have different kind of problems as it’s confusing.
- Do you receive other mail (like comment notifications) from WordPress?
- What hosting service do you use?
- What version of PHP do you use?
- What other plugins do you use?
- Do you use a SMTP plugin like WP Mail SMTP? Does it solve the issue?
- What theme do you use?
Thank you for your cooperation.
- The topic ‘[Plugin: Contact Form 7] Not working with WordPress 3.4?’ is closed to new replies.