This plug-in was working fine in one of the previous versions, but after one of the updates, forms are no longer being submitted.
The loading arrows continue to spin indefinitely and when I checked the request with FireBug, the POST request is never answered for some reason.
I disabled all other plug-ins, switched to the default "Twenty-Ten" theme and still the exact same thing.
The POST parameters *seem* correct, so I'm at a loss as to why it's not working.
Here's what parameters are being submitted:
_wpcf7 3 _wpcf7_captcha_challenge_captcha-684 1084281957 _wpcf7_is_ajax_call 1 _wpcf7_unit_tag wpcf7-f3-p49-o1 _wpcf7_version 2.4.1 captcha-684 9EQ7 your-email firstname.lastname@example.org your-message 123456 your-name David