My client is not receiving emails from their contact form.
I 'think' the reason has something to do with the fact that I have moved their site to http://www.raffleticketboards.com, set up 301 redirects for all pages of their old site (www.gridmaster.co.nz), including a general 301 redirect but kept their old email addresses for the gridmaster url.
Neither of the gridmaster.co.nz emails (name at gridmaster co nz) work on the contact form but when I put any other email in it works fine.
I would be very grateful if someone could tell me where I have gone wrong with this. They need to keep their old email address due to marketing reasons.