Just upgraded to WordPress 3.4.1 and Contact Form 7 to Version 3.2
– The old contact forms are in the table prefix_contact_form_7 but:
– The Dashboard -> Contact does not show any of the old contact forms
– The page with the link to the contact form now reads:
[contact-form-7 404 “Not Found”]
– I added a new contact form and…
– It is not in the table prefix_contact_form_7
– The Dashboard -> Contact shows this newly created contact_form
– The link to the new contact form works… Where is this form saved?
- The topic ‘[Plugin: Contact Form 7] Contact Forms are in the DB but not in the Dashboard’ is closed to new replies.