After upgrading to the latest version of CF7 (1.10.1), when I attempt to make new form or modify old forms, the font breaks. Let me explain:
1. I'm using the Persian (Farsi) language which like Arabic, characters are connected to form a word.
2. There has never been such a problem (at least for web fonts such as Tahoma)
3. The problem is that when I enter a word such as نویسنده, only in CF7, it is typed as نوي سنده, the ي isn't joint like the previous. (but it doesn't have the space like you see in the later. I just couldn't reproduce the error without the space. This shows you that nowhere else in the web, exists such a problem.
4. The problem exists only in the form design page, meaning that the form displays ok when loaded in the website. so it's only in the backend.
5. This problem has occured after the update, therefore there must be something wrong with CF7.
Thank you for your attention