[Plugin: Contact Form 7 – Campaign Monitor Addon] Name not populating in CM with separate first and
I need to use individual first and last name fields in my form to ensure that I get the full name entered. I’ve tried many different variations, but the only way that I can find CM to populate the full name is by only using one fullname field. Otherwise, it only populates the firstname.
What is the proper way to configure:
1. The form – here’s what I currently have in place for the name: [text* firstname 30/ watermark “*First Name”] [text* lastname 30/ watermark “*Last Name”]
2. The Custom Fields on CM (I understand it that I don’t have to add a custom field here since the “Name” is already default and fallback setup)
3. The Mail From and Body: [firstname] [lastname] <[youremail]> (this all delivers correctly)
4. Campaign Monitor Subscriber Full Name field (in CF7 panel) = [firstname] [lastname]
5. The Custom fields in Contact Form 7: Use Custom Fields = Yes, CustomKey1 = Name, CustomValue1 = [firstname] [lastname]
This combination is the only one that even populates CM name field, but I only get the first name.
Your feedback is greatly appreciated at your earliest possible convenience. I was hoping to have this working yesterday.
- The topic ‘[Plugin: Contact Form 7 – Campaign Monitor Addon] Name not populating in CM with separate first and’ is closed to new replies.