Last 2 versions mess up my site. First noticed with update to version 0.9.2.6 it blocked my Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin (they have been flagged as well) from running at all. I disable W3 and it runs right away without issue. This morning there was an update available version 0.9.2.7 I updated thinking it might resolve the issue but still the same issue with the slider, as well as it now completely messed up my themes styling/formatting stretching content across the entire screen. Again, if I disable W3 everything is fine. Slider and theme run without error.
I've also read there are issues completely uninstalling this plugin (all traces) from WordPress. Can you advise (reference) on the correct way to uninstall the plugin so there are no issues or remnants.