Support » Plugin: WooCommerce Extended Coupon Features FREE » Plugin Conflict with WooCommerce Subscriptions

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Plugin Author Soft79

    (@josk79)

    Your url currently doesn’t work, unfortunately. We don’t support the subscriptions plugin (we don’t test our plugin in combination with the subscriptions plugin), but maybe if you fix the url and let me take a look I can see what’s going on.

    Please enable our plugin’s Debug Mode also, and let me know the coupon code.

    lflood323

    (@lflood323)

    Thank you for the quick reply! And apologies about the url. We just launched the site today and plan to launch the subscriptions in 2 weeks.

    The new dev url with the subscription product is: https://brownetrading.lf.linksdev.com/product/caviar-club-subscription/

    I’ve enabled the plugin’s Debug Mode and the coupon code being applied is freeshippingcaviarclub.

    Thank you again!

    Plugin Author Soft79

    (@josk79)

    It looks like the auto-coupon freeshipping2019 has problems being added to the cart. Can you try these 2 things:

    1. Disable ‘High performance’ on our plugin’s Settings-page
    2. Remove the ‘minimum amount’ requirement, instead you can configure this value in the Free Shipping method itself.

    Maybe one of those will work, otherwise it’s an incompatiblity with the subscriptions plugin.

    lflood323

    (@lflood323)

    I disabled High Performance and it did not work and there is no minimum spend requirement for the coupon, it is set to apply for the specific product.

    I deleted the coupon and tried adding the subscription product to the cart without any coupons and the issue is still there where the sign up fee does not get counted in the price.

    There is definitely an incompatibility unfortunately. It would be great if this could be included in the future.

    Thanks for your help debugging.

    Plugin Author Soft79

    (@josk79)

    It looks like the freeshipping2019-coupon, which *does* have a minimum spend of 300, causes the issues. I suspect the Subscription plugin replaces the price during the page-request, changing the price from 1,250.00 to 0.00. This ‘confuses’ our plugin.

    Not sure, just a theory…

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.