Support » Plugin: Export All URLs » Plugin Conflict with “Security Headers”

  • Resolved piggybank

    (@piggybank)


    Just FYI…

    When I tried loading Export All URLs, I was getting a 500 error. After a process of elimination, I tracked it down to a conflict with the “Security Headers” plugin.

    Not a big deal for me to temporarily disable that plugin while I ran Export All URLs…just thought others might run into this and want to know.

    scott

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Plugin Author Atlas_Gondal

    (@atlas_gondal)

    Thanks Scott, I was able to replicate the issue. Most probably, that plugin is blocking access because of it’s security settings. I’ll try to fix it in coming updates! Thanks again! 🙂

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • The topic ‘Plugin Conflict with “Security Headers”’ is closed to new replies.