Hi Benjamin, just wish to report a small plugin conflict between WP Editor 1.2.1 and Shopp (various versions).
Having WP Editor active breaks several functions in Shopp plugin. The result differs depending what version of Shopp is in use:
- In older versions of Shopp (1.0.x) screen goes blank on ‘save product’ and product is not saved, resulting in user not being able to create/edit products.
- In newer versions of Shopp (1.2.x) visual editor breaks and gets stuck on Text view.
- In case you’re not familiar with Shopp, it can be a very big effort to upgrade (especially if you’ve custom styled it for a client) so many users are stuck on older versions. (in other words, a fix in WP Editor plugin would be a lot more helpful than a fix in Shopp plugin)
- I have reported the same ticket to Shopp developers
Let me know if there is anything further I can do to assist with isolating the error.
- The topic ‘Plugin Conflict Report: WP Editor and Shopp’ is closed to new replies.