Plugin & Coding: Fancybox kind of a thing??? (2 posts)

  1. cocopops
    Posted 4 years ago #

    Hello people! =) I am looking for this jquery code/plugin for wordpress, i think its called fancybox. It is used on this site: http://www.coty.com

    im not really sure, but i think the fancybox is used for their navigation. so when u click on a link on the menu the content kind of SLIDES in. How can i make this for my webpage? Because ive checked on http://fancybox.net/ and they dont seem to have anything specifically about the sliding content thing, only images and some html content examples...and i know theres a plugin for wordpress with this. would be GREAT if i could get some help! thanks alot =)

  2. cocopops
    Posted 4 years ago #

    anyone? please

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Topic