I'm using Code Styling to localize my theme/plugins (eg, WooCommerce) and I've been running into several weird issues with my localized content. Here's a run down:
1. Some content in the WooCommerce PO file which I already localized keeps appearing in English, both on my website and on the scripted emails that get sent when an order is placed. According to WooCommerce support, all this content is using textdomain 'woocommerce', so should be found by CodeStyling.
2. Some strings which I localized and edited afterwards, are still showing up unedited (ie, the 1st localized version is still showing).
3. Some other strings which I localized a few days back, only appeared as localized on the site today (!!).
4. Yet some other strings, which supposedly belong to the Word Press PO file, keep appearing in English. The problem is that I cannot locate them in the PO file when I search for them via CodeStyling.
Interestingly, early today one of these strings was appearing localized into pt_BR (I'm localizing into pt_PT) with a typo, later on the day the typo was gone and now it's appearing again in EN!
5. Finally, not sure this is related to 4. but I'm unable to rescan the PO file. I get an Access Error. I already reported it in http://www.code-styling.de/english/bugfixing.
Any ideas of what the problem might be? This sounds like a big bug to me.
Thanks for reading! Any help would be appreciated!