this is a very cool plugin. I’ve just started to test it and it runs without critical problems. Thanks for the work! Nevertheless as it is a quite fresh plugin I found three things which may need modification.
I have also some other plugins active which add columns to the listing pages:
– Post Admin Shortcuts (sets an image as column header)
– User Access Manager (adds a column Access)
– WP Show IDs (adds a column ID)
– WordPress SEO (adds a column Robots Meta)
– ??? (adds a column Post thumb)
– ??? (adds a column No. of attachments)
(1) The plugin ‘Post Admin Shortcuts’ only displays an image as column header (in the options tab too) which get lost. The Label field for this column contains the value ‘<img title=’
(2) The columns ‘Access’ and ‘ID’ are always positioned as the first two columns. Otherwise columns ‘Robots Meta’, ‘Post thumb’, ‘No. of attachments’ and the column of plugin ‘Post Admin Shortcuts’ are positionable.
(3) After disabling the above plugins the columns used by these plugins still appear in the configuration page and are active.
- The topic ‘[Plugin: Codepress Admin Columns] Ordering of columns / Images as column header’ is closed to new replies.