[Plugin: CKEditor For WordPress] CKEditor buttons not showing
I just loaded this plugin and its not working.
1. TinyMCE Advanced plugin has been deactivated
2. Disable the “visual editor when writing” is unchecked
3. When i go to edit pages, the screen is blank and i have zero, 0, editor. The only buttons are “upload media” and “add custom forms”
4. At first glance, i just have a blank page until I placed my cursor over the page and all the content is there. I can only see it if I highlight it.
5. I’m using Google Chrome.
I chose CKEditor after searching for a better alternative than TinyMCE and I really want this to work.
- The topic ‘[Plugin: CKEditor For WordPress] CKEditor buttons not showing’ is closed to new replies.