After creating the new image field, the field appears on the category edition correctly, but then after clicking on the link to upload an image, upload it and clicking on “insert into post”, nothing happens.
y same problem here. Seems like there changed something since WP version 3.3
Exactly, I forgot to mention that: It was working perfect on WP 3.2.
Yeap same problem here, does anyone have a fix or know if a new update is going to come out for the plugin?
I’m not the developer of this plugin, but I managed to figure out how to make it work for me on WordPress 3.3.1. You can download the code from the GitHub repository I created for it; I hope you’ll give it a try and post any feedback over there.
(You can download it by clicking on the ZIP image in the top left corner, right under the top navigation.)
Nice! I’ll try it out today and will post the results over here.
Hi Randy thanks so much for going to this effort… except it’s not working in wp 3.3.2!
well at least not for me. anyone else tried in 3.3.2?
Yes, is not working anymore. I had to switch to category-image-ii (which is not that good either).
Hm thanks alesub for confirming this issue… anyone got any ideas how to upgrade Randy’s upgrade?
That’s strange … it is working for me just fine on 3.3.2. Can you let me know some more details?
* Which screen is erroring, the Add New or the Edit?
* Which fields are you having trouble with? Just images? Or all fields?
* Are you using it on categories or on a custom taxonomy?
* What other plugins do you have installed? Anything that might make changes to the way the media uploader works?
* Did you put this plugin in a folder called wp-category-meta still?
This isn’t my plugin, but I’d really like to keep it updated.
- The topic ‘[Plugin: Category Meta plugin] The image meta is not being saved’ is closed to new replies.