Tearing my hair out using Cart66-lite v1.3:
I want to use
[checkout_paypal_express] to sell downloadables.
Everything goes smoothly to a point:
- Add to Cart
- View Cart
- Redirected to Paypal, successful payment
- Returned to the site /store/express/
[express], and I see: "Your Cart is Empty, Continue Shopping", then "Billing Info (correct)" and "Complete Order".
- Clicking Complete Order takes me to /Store/Receipt/ which is almost complete, but has no product in the table, a $0 total, and no download link :(
I'm pretty sure that I know how it SHOULD function, because if I set a product to user-defined price, then I see a read-only cart at /store/express/ and the correct receipt complete with download at /store/receipt/.
[checkout_paypal_express] fails for products with set-price and variables which change the price, but works for user-defined price.
[checkout_paypal] works as advertised, but I'm not automatically returned to the website, which is not great for business :(
I'm really keen to subscribe to Pro, but I'm leery of committing given that
- the free version isn't working for me out of the box, and
- I can't see the support forums to get a feel for how satisfied / supported people are there.
I don't want a free product - I want to evaluate the Pro!
Fingers crossed - this (major) issue aside, the process has been vastly preferrable to working with WPEC!
Hopefully bold text makes the long post intelligible :)