Both forms are custom and they are not related to the regular registration forms or WP login forms. Please follow the instructions below.
= I would like to add Captcha to custom form on my website. How can I do this? =
1. Install Captcha plugin, activate it.
2. Open file with the form (where it is necessary to implement captcha).
3. Find the place where it is necessary to insert code to display captcha.
4. Insert lines to display captcha
5. It is necessary to add the lines in the function of check of the entered data (where it is checked what the user enters and if everything is correct the mail will be sent)
if( function_exists( 'cptch_check_custom_form' ) && cptch_check_custom_form() !== true ) echo "Please complete the CAPTCHA."
or <?php if( function_exists( 'cptch_check_custom_form' ) && cptch_check_custom_form() !== true ) echo "Please complete the CAPTCHA." ?>
It is possible to enter this line in variable and display this variable in required place instead of echo "Please complete the CAPTCHA.". If there is a variable (which is answered for the displaying of the errors) in the function of check so this phrase can be added to this variable. If the function returned true then you have entered captcha properly. In other cases the function will return false.
Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
The topic ‘[Resolved] [Plugin: Captcha] Not showing in MU Register page’ is closed to new replies.