I am running BD 2.0.5
OK. Removing the line that said "the_post();" did not fix the issue.
But, I think I can help out by saying that the ONLY listings I have a problem with are the ones I added/ edited in the Directory > Directory > Edit listing page (the one that looks like editing a regular plain ol' wordpress post.)
The ones I put into the directory and edited in the Directory Admin > Manage Form Fields > Preview Form > Add New Listing in a previous version of Business Directory Software have no problems.
I think the previous software version was not even 2.0...it might have been JUST at 2.0...but I think the version was prior to that.
I don't know if that helps, but if you have old code revisions, you might be able to track down the difference between what was then and what is now.