Thanks for upgrading it so quickly to work with BP 1.1 😀 We’re using BP 1.1 release and WPMU 2.8.4.
Ok, the bugs;
Isn’t automagically creating a menu button in the nav bar. I’m assuming it should since the last version did, but I may be wrong ^.^
On the events directory page (example.com/events):
* Alphabet filter links not working (the URLs look correct but they don’t reload the page at all)
* Clicking an event title from the top Events Listing section directs to the /groups page
* Within the event page, ‘recently active topics’ shows topics across all forums on the installation, not topics specific to that event forum
* Clicking ‘forum’ from the left-side menu of the events page shows a list of topics from all forums across the installation
That’s it. If I find any more bugs I’ll update 🙂
- The topic ‘[Plugin: Buddypress Events Calendar] A few bugs’ is closed to new replies.