[Resolved] [Plugin: Browser Rejector] Some fixes
I’ve just installed the plugin, great stuff!
After a quick look at the code trying to figure out why my custom close window text wouldn’t apply, I’ve found a few mistakes in the code (the first of which fixes the problem):
- In rejectr.js.php on line 63: “closelink:” => “closeLink:”
- In browser-rejector.php on line 139: “unpredictable&unstable” => “unpredictable&unstable” (using ‘&’ directly is bad practice)
- In browser-rejector.php on line 461: “<![endif]–>” => “<!–[endif]–>”
It would be great to see these fixes in the next version.
Thank you for a great plugin!
- The topic ‘[Resolved] [Plugin: Browser Rejector] Some fixes’ is closed to new replies.