Support » Plugin: Broken Link Checker » [Plugin: Broken Link Checker] Error_log files show problem with latest update

  • Running latest update 1.62

    I have a major problem with the BLC last upgrade. I noticed that my error_log file got as large as 1 GB, upon closer inspection, I noticed a stream of errors resulting with plugin not able to access MySQL tables “blc_links”, “blc_init”, “blc_filters”, etc. I have dissabled the plugin until fix is found

    http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/broken-link-checker/

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘[Plugin: Broken Link Checker] Error_log files show problem with latest update’ is closed to new replies.