First of all, if you need support for Better WP Security you’re in the right place. That said, before posting a new thread please try the following to see if it resolves your issue:
- Try the development version. There’s a good chance that if you have in fact encoutered a bug others have too and I might have already pushed a fix.
- Search the forums to see if someone has already posted with the same issue you’re having. Chances are you can solve your problem without typing a single word
- Please make sure the problem you’re experiencing is indeed caused by Better WP Security by disabling other plugins and enabling the default Twenty-eleven theme.
- Finally, if you’re locked out of your site due to a server error open your .htaccess and remove the Better WP Security section from it. As much as I try to make this plugin perfect on all sites the fact is it is an impossible tasks. Certain server configurations can indeed cause issues. Fortunately, once we get you back in your site we can then determine which feature is conflicting and solve it.
Please keep in mind that nearly every issue folks have with Better WP Security is due to either a server settings conflict or a plugin/theme conflict. That said, once we can isolate the issue we should be able to come up with an adequate solution.
- The topic ‘[Plugin: Better WP Security] READ THIS before creating a new thread.’ is closed to new replies.